- Account is a unique identity that is used to classify you and record your activities on our website and services which are carried out by registering on our website.
- You with grammatical variations and synonymous expressions, refers to Fund Recipients, Fund Providers or other people who use the Website and Services regardless of whether the person is registered on the Website or not.
- Personal Data is data about an identified or identifiable individual individually or in combination with other information either directly or indirectly through electronic or non-electronic systems.
- We with grammatical variations and synonymous expressions, refers to Bina Artha Ventura and the legitimate power of attorney from Bina Artha Ventura.
- Content means all content on our Website and/or Services, in whole or in any part, including but not limited to designs, text, graphic images, photos, images, figure, videos, software, music, sounds and files other, credit ratings, rates, fees, quotes, historical data, graphs, statistics, articles, our contact information, any other information, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
- OJK is stand for Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Services Authority).
- Funder is Bina Artha Ventura which provides funding to Fund Recipients through Our Services.
- Fund Recipients are Group Center or individuals who receive funding through Our Services.
- Financing Agreement is a Financing Agreement that provides facilities for providing funds for productive purposes by the Fund Provider to the Fund Recipient where the return is made in monthly installments.
- Agreement is the entire document consisting of:
- General Terms and Conditions
- Funding Agreement; and/or
- Other agreements between us and you (if any)
- Protection of Personal Data is the overall effort to protect Personal Data in the Personal Data processing chain in order to guarantee the constitutional rights of the Personal Data subject.
- Product means products available to be offered on the Website.
- Website refers to the Bina Artha Ventura | website Your Financial Partner bina-artha.com including all its domains and sub-domains.
- Personal Data Controller is any person, public body and international organization acting individually or jointly in determining the objectives and exercising control over the processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data Processor is any person, public body and international organization acting individually or jointly in processing Personal Data on behalf of a Personal Data Controller.
- Personal Data Subject is an individual to whom Personal Data is attached.
II. Personal Data Accuracy
One of the reasons We need Your Personal Data is to be able to process transactions. Therefore, the Personal Data that you provide to us must be as accurate as possible. You must update and notify us if there are changes to your Personal Data. You hereby release us from any claims, lawsuits, compensation and/or claims in connection with processing failures on our services caused by inaccurate personal data that you provide to us.
II.I Collection of your Personal Data
- Provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to process your personal data for the purposes described below, and this may cause us to be unable to provide our services. Personal Data consists of:
- Provision of your Personal Data is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to process your personal data for the purposes described below, and this may cause us to be unable to provide our services. Personal Data consists of:
- Provision of your Personal Data is voluntary.
- Health data and information
- Biometric data
- Genetic data
- Crime record
- Child data
- Personal information data; and/or
- Other data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation
- General Personal Data
General Personal Data as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b includes:
- Full name
- Marital status; and/or
- The combined Personal Data identifies an individual
- You hereby agree that from time to time, We may collect Your Personal Data which We can obtain through:
- You or anyone who has permission and approval from you to provide Personal Data in order to access our Website and Services’
- Each of your visits to our Website and Services.
- From outside sources including but not limited to credit reference agencies and customer service providers regarding credit eligibility and history.
- Publicly available resources that can be obtained by us without your consent and knowledge.
- Your use of the computer system, namely information regarding the IP address, operating system and browser you use.
- The use of “cookies” when your browser accesses and you log-in to our website. If enabled, cookies will store a small amount of data on your computer about your visits to some pages of this Website; and/or.
- We may also collect information and data about family members, friends, beneficial owners, beneficiaries, guarantors, other insurance providers and other individuals (each a “Relevant Individual”).
- We may combine the Personal Data that we obtain from each of the ways regulated under the provisions of II.I 1 above.
- We may provide your Personal Data and Relevant Individuals to third parties for the purposes of our Website and Services, including to Notaries, Insurance Parties, and/or Law enforcers for the purposes of implementing Financing Agreements.
- In collecting Personal Data, We comply with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Law Number 19 of 2016 concerning Amendments to Law No. 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions, Law Number 27 of 2022 concerning Protection of Personal Data, and its amendments, POJK No. 6/POJK.07/2022 concerning Consumer and Community Protection in the Financial Services Sector (which may change at any time), along with its implemented regulations.
- We do not trade and sell your personal data that we obtain through our website and services and use your personal data solely for the purposes of the website and services and in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
- You hereby agree that your failure to provide true and accurate Personal Data will make you responsible for any losses that arise, including losses from us and other third parties. In addition, for this negligence, we are authorized to decide regarding the continuity of your account and access to our website and/or services.
II.II Use of Personal Data
- You hereby give consent that your Personal Data and Relevant Individuals will be used and/or processed in the context of:
- Provide access to you and facilitate the use of our website and ensure that content, services, are displayed in the most effective way for you.
- To process funding transactions in the context of the Financing Agreement and update Your Account that We keep.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and us.
- For our business purposes in general including but not limited to verifying your identity and your credit reputation and administrative needs of our website and services.
- Enable you to participate in the Services and other interactive features of the Website and Services, if you choose to do so.
- Implement and review security and protection measures on our website so as to keep our website safe and secure.
- To make loan decisions within the framework of the Financing Agreement.
- Perform risk assessments, statistical and trend analysis and planning, including carrying out data processing, statistical analysis, credit, risk and anti-money laundering, creating and managing credit scoring models, conducting credit and other background checks and reviews, and storing your credit history and your authorized attorney for current and future reference.
- To prevent and detect fraud, including but not limited to using voice detection technology to analyze recordings of your telephone conversations with us.
- To contact you regarding your request.
- To identify you when you contact us or visit our website.
- To provide recommendations to related parties in the framework of the Website and the implementation of our Services
- To make statistical analysis and develop and improve our products to estimate funding risk.
- Administering Our Website and Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Make decisions relating to the opening or continuation of your Account and the creation, provision or continuation of the Service and Website and also to maintain the accuracy of Personal Data.
- To carry out anti-money laundering inspections.
- Provide relevant information and Personal Data about you and the Relevant Individual to credit reference agencies for the purpose of updating your credit records in the customer credit databases of these institutions.
- Assess or understand the effectiveness of our advertisements and third party advertisements on our website and on other third party websites, and to deliver relevant advertisements to you.
- Notify you about changes to the Website, Content and Services.
- Fulfill the legal, regulatory and compliance requirements that apply to Bina Artha Ventura based on applicable laws and comply with any agreements that apply to Bina Artha Ventura.
- Check the identity and/or authority of your attorneys who contact us or can be contacted by us and to carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from the attorneys who have been examined or other parties in accordance with our applicable security procedures.
- To allow banks, financial institutions or authorized third parties to carry out limited checks on your status in our database or our services.
- Detect, prevent, conduct investigations and prosecute crimes and fraud including assisting in any investigation of crimes by the relevant authorities against you, Relevant Individuals or other people.
- Managing Bina Artha Ventura’s relationship with you, which may include providing information to you or the Relevant Individual, about the Website and Services, if specifically approved or if permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
- To market products or services or related to the Funding Agreement through various communication methods including letters, telephone, SMS, fax, email, internet, market research, and designing or screening similar products or services including by conducting market research, data analysis, and survey; and
perform internal management to operate control and management information systems and perform internal audits or permit the conduct of external audits.
- We can still use Personal Data for other purposes related to any of the matters above as stipulated in II.II.1 in accordance with fairness and generally accepted customs.
- We guarantee that there is no sale, transfer, distribution, lending and or other forms of transfer of your Personal Data to other parties other than those specified in the Agreement, without your permission, except if we are wholly or part of its assets are acquired or merged with a third party, then the Personal Data owned by us will be one of the assets that are transferred or merged.
- We may disclose Your Personal Data and Relevant Parties to Our group, including but not limited to shareholders of Bina Artha Ventura, subsidiaries company of Bina Artha Ventura.
- Personal Data Subject Rights:
- Entitled to obtain information regarding clarity of identity, basis of legal interest, purpose of requesting and using Personal Data, and accountability of the party requesting Personal Data.
- Has the right to complete, update and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies in Personal Data about himself in accordance with the purpose of processing Personal Data.
- Has the right to gain access and obtain a copy of Personal Data about himself in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- Has the right to end processing, delete and/or destroy Personal Data about himself in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- Has the right to withdraw the consent to processing Personal Data about himself that has been given to the Personal Data Controller.
has the right to obtain and/or use Personal Data about himself from the Personal Data Controller in a form that is in accordance with the structure and/or format that is commonly used or can be read by electronic systems.
- Processing of Personal Data includes.
- Acquisition and collection.
- Processing and analysis.
- Repairs and updates.
- Appearance, announcement, transfer, distribution, or disclosure; and/or.
Processing of Personal Data as referred to in the point above is carried out in accordance with the principles of Personal Data Protection including:
- Personal Data is conducted in a limited and specific manner, legally valid and transparent.
- Processing of Personal Data is carried out according to its purpose.
- Processing of Personal Data is carried out by guaranteeing the rights of the Personal Data Subject.
- Processing of Personal Data is carried out accurately, completely, not misleading, up-to-date, and accountable.
- Processing of Personal Data is carried out by protecting the security of Personal Data from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized modification, misuse, destruction and/or loss of Personal Data.
- Processing of Personal Data is carried out by notifying the purposes and processing activities, as well as the failure of Personal Data Protection.
- Personal Data is destroyed and/or deleted after the retention period ends or based on the request of the Personal Data Subject, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations and processing of Personal Data is carried out in a responsible and clearly verifiable manner.
- Processing of Personal Data can be carried out by 2 (two) or more Personal Data Controllers. Bina Artha controls data that has certification from the government in partnership with Civil Registry Service Office (DUKCAPIL).
- Agreement clauses in which there is a request for processing of Personal Data that does not contain explicit valid consent from the Personal Data Subject are declared null and void.
- The Personal Data Controller is obliged to carry out the processing of Personal Data in a limited and specific manner, lawfully and transparently. The Personal Data Controller is also obliged to ensure the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the Personal Data in accordance with statutory provisions. In ensuring the accuracy, completeness and consistency of Personal Data as intended, the Personal Data Controller is required to verify.
- The Personal Data Controller must update and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies in the Personal Data no later than 3 x 24 (three times twenty four) hours from the time the Personal Data Controller receives a request for updating and/or correcting the Personal Data.
- The Personal Data Controller is obligated to notify the results of updating and/or correcting the Personal Data to the Personal Data Subjects.
- The Personal Data Controller is required to record all Personal Data processing activities.
- The Personal Data Controller is obliged to provide access to the Personal Data Subjects to the Personal Data that is processed along with the track record of processing the Personal Data in accordance with the period of storage of the Personal Data.
- The access referred to is granted no later than 3 x 24 (three times twenty four) hours from the time the Personal Data Controller receives the access request.
II.III Disclosure to Third Parties
- You agree that your Personal Data may be provided to third parties who cooperate with us in the sole interest of implementing our services, including but not limited to the know your customer (KYC) process and data verification of prospective fund recipients and/or fund recipients.
- If we provide your personal data to third parties, the third parties who receive your personal data will be subject to the same obligations regarding the submission and use of data that apply to us.
II.III.1 Place of Storage of Personal Data
2. If necessary, we may store your Personal Data in a country other than Indonesia for efficiency and/or commercial considerations from Bina Artha Ventura in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Transfer of information, including Personal Data via the internet is not completely secure. Even though we have done our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent through our website, any transmission is your responsibility. Once We receive Your Personal Data.
II.III.2 Destruction/Deletion of Personal Data
We will delete and/or return (if necessary) your Personal Data and or Relevant Individuals that are no longer needed for our Website and Services.
II.III.3 Tempat Penyimpanan Data Pribadi
1. The Personal Data Controller is may to delete Personal Data in case of:
- Personal Data is no longer needed to achieve the purpose of processing Personal Data.
- The Personal Data Subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of Personal Data.
- There is a request from the Personal Data Subject; or.
- Personal Data is obtained and/or processed in a way that violates the law.
The deletion of Personal Data as referred to is carried out in accordance with the provisions of laws.
2. The Personal Data Controller can destroy Personal Data in case of:
- The retention period has expired and the information is destroyed based on the archive retention schedule.
- There is a request from the Personal Data Subject.
- Not related to the settlement of the legal process of a case; and/or.
- Personal Data is obtained and/or processed in a way that violates the law.
- The destruction of Personal Data as intended is carried out in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
3. The Personal Data Controller must notify the deletion and/or destruction of Personal Data to the Personal Data Subject.
II.III.4 The Access We Have
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations at OJK, we only have access to your camera, microphone and location.
II.III.5 Unauthorized Access
We are responsible for the Personal Data that we collect from you, but please note that you are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data by not allowing third parties to access your personal data without your consent and knowledge.
II.III.6 Accurate Information
You must provide us with personal data information that is accurate and not misleading and you must always update and notify us immediately if there are changes to the personal data from time to time. You must release us from responsibility arising from your negligence to ensure the accuracy of Personal Data.
II.III.7 Links To Other Websites
II.III.8 Personal Data Security
II.III.9 Obligation to Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data and other related information to authorized third parties such as the government and/or state apparatus, only if there is a valid order and/or decision from a court and/or if it is required by applicable law.
II.III.10 Disclaimer for Marketing Purposes
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing/promotional purposes. We will notify you and ask for your consent before we use your personal data for that purpose or if we intend to disclose your personal data to any third party for that purpose. You can exercise your right to refuse such processing by marking it on the relevant form that we use to collect your data. Even after you have given your consent for the Personal Data to be used for marketing purposes, you can, at any time after that, withdraw your consent by contacting us at Bina Artha Peduli Mitra at Telephone Number 0800 1900 500 (toll free) as well as SMS and/or WA 0818-0390-0500 and email to: [email protected].